Thursday, October 30, 2008

Top 10 quote

theres are many quote lingering around ma life keep amuse me...
so i want to list down ma 10 fave quote rite now..
these quote is not sorted by any significant mean and it will constantly change but rite now this is the top 10 quote for me...
every each of this quote hv significant mean to me..
na...i wont tell u wat dat significant mean..huhuhu...

1. "Teamwork" is for pussies [GANTZ]

2.Trust nobody but urself, just gambling with everyone else [Infinity City]

3. People change every moment, the question is whether others know that [Infinity City]

4. I have choose my path...the correct path [Breath of Dragon IV]

5. Work harder than me if u want to be better than me [Final Fantasy VII : Advant Children]

6. You only a fool or smart when u compare urself with other [Dragon Sakura]

7. don't even bother to save someone else...we are not heroes around here... [Gensomaden Saiyuki]

8. I guess a tiger never really changed it strips [LOST]

9. Selagi x kantoi..selagi tu aa x salah [Lt. A]

10. If u don't like how the way things being run, then change it urself...if u wont change it...then shut the fcuk up.. [Blade of the immortal]

1 comment:

Miss Taeyong said...

huhuhu...yg quote LOST tu dr LOST series ker? saper cakap? my lovely sawyer ker? heheehe...