Sunday, August 8, 2010

Prison Break quote

  1. Be the change you want to see in the world.

  2. Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want to get

  3. I know how to do it, I just don't have the time to do it.

  4. Preparation will only take you so far. After that you got to take a few leaps of faith.

  5. Stop chasing me, cause whenever you get close I'll win everytime

  6. Rules are rules. And if we don't have them, we're savages

  7. I always said that cops are more crooked than criminals.

  8. This picture makes me look like some kinda sociopath

  9. If I'm going down for this little homicide, I ain't going alone. We're going together like traffic and weather!

  10. Tell you what, I'll go unlock the kids and make us all breakfast.

  11. Why do you want to be out of here so bad anyhow? The world's all different now..scary. They've got computer phones, boobies made out of silicon, you wouldn't know what to do.

  12. As my pappy used to say "Stand by, your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes. Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."



Taken from http://apps.facebook.com/prisonbreak/?page=quotes&qchar=332

No comments: