Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tribute to My laptop

20/10/2010

My laptop crash in front of me while I'm finishing my final project..
The song last played is Bonethug N Harmony - Weedsong..

All the years we been together, I loathed we reached the end.
I'm surprised how you remain calm collected and commanding,
with my non-stop abuse, all the tormenting just to pleased myself,

I remember that I had keep u up all week. I'm sorry I treated u like a machine,
But everyday I long for you, rushing just to touch and stare at you.

I want to thank you for all the information u share with me, u made me a lot wiser.
Gave me new knowledge every moment.

Without you I'm still just a fool..just a moron..just a loon..
But I want to say sorry because I haven't give u a name..
because I don't know what fits u perfectly,
My laptop, my precious

No comments: