Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Learning Mandarin..


Today I official go to the Mandarin class..
what a way to begin it all.. I heard that nobody will be able to join the class because it is so packed & too many competitor to join the class..
but somehow..someway..I manage to join in like stealing candy from a baby..a blind baby...hehehe..
it is an exciting class because we get to learn a new language..
but not for me..yet it fun to learn it again...
which it bring me back to when i was in primary school when i loathed the class tremendously..
I can't imagine that something I hate when I was a kid would come back a give me a free ride to get closer to 4 flat..hehehe..
maybe i should stay out of radar & doing thing discreetly...nah
screw them..I'm living my life the way I want it to be..

1 comment:

Hidayati Aziz said...

haha..sng la ko..cnfrm dpt A+ la ko amik mandarin neh..