Friday, October 23, 2009

Exception to the rules

Everybody need to know that there always an exception to the rule..

It was raining dog & cat on the few others day..
So I decided to be a Mr Nice Guy and send friends of mine to their hostel..
Unfortunately, it all just remain a nice thought..
This is because I cannot send them to their hostel because we been blocked by the security guard. Just a moment away before I could drive in, the security guard quickly close the gate as a clear signal that STUDENT CANNOT ENTER THE HOSTEL AREA USING VEHICLE!!!

I totally understand that rule, I'm not some loon who couldn't understand something so simple. We are undergraduate for god sake. But then, all I ask is just an exception to the rule. All I wanted to do is just send a few guy to their hostels. Is it too much to ask?

I always follow the rules, I completely understand that rules are made to simplify our life. But sometimes we need to ignore the rules. Focus on the people. This whole situation reminds me of the Terminal movie with Tom Hanks as their lead role. The situation when a stranger brought a medicine for his dad but he didn't have paper because he didn't know. The supervisor follow the rule & end up being a total jackass.

This is just a friendly reminder to all people, especially to law enforcer and people with authority. Follow the rules, and remember there always exception to the rules.

No comments: