Monday, March 8, 2010

Experience is a wonderful thing..


Today I woke up thinking I was late..
Thus, after wash up and all that, take my keys..
rev up the engine..Puncak Perdana here I come!! (with loathe)
When I arrived at the location..I feeling something is not right..Do I forgot something?? Seriously..I can feel something awful but to going on..
then when I'm in front of my class..after I look at my timetable..then it strike me hard..

CRAP!!..I'm an hour early.. again.. for the fourth time.. what kind of moron will keep repeating a same mistake like fourth time.. and I think now is the week 8 or 9.. meaning half the time I always come way too early..

look like I need to fix up my PDA..very badly..
also I innocently stroll to class today without realising I have a test waiting for me today..what happening to me? or should I say..What is wrong with me??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mkn semut byk sgt.. biase laa =.=

bom said...

hahahaha..ko mmg sengal la syuko..