Monday, April 25, 2011

Life



What is life?

I often listen to all kind of people say that to live your life to the fullest..
enjoy your life..

A few days ago, I was minding my own business and play an online game..then suddenly, a friend of mine pop up from nowhere and ask me what am I doing.

I respond, "Play game".

Then he reply, "Game is for someone who doesn't have a life.".




With smirky expression, he leave me because seems like I too preoccupied with my game.



Little did he know, his casual statement had make my mind spark up like crazy. It's like he has open my Pandora box. It's been a while my Pandora box is fully unleashed. So here I'm writing my 2 cents although I got big paper in 2 days.



The responded that my friend gave made me all thinking, what is a life? how dare he
inferred that I don't have a life? Am I a puppet to him? If I'm a puppet then he a sick man for talking to a puppet.

That's a silly point to make. I agreed. I just make a tiny joke to keep thing not too serious. Like the joker say, Why so serious?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that everybody got the idea that life is what happen when we go out, meet other people, chit chat and have fun and stuff.

It's got to be to have interaction with other people, or going to places with people.

Now that's really bothered me.

For me, life is different based on everybody point of view. First of all, a great
thinker Serj Talkian say, "Life is but a dream". As I take it, anything that is a dream for a person that come true is a life for him. And for me, all I wish is to doing something that I truly like. And all I want right now is to play a game which I find very soothing.

As we only get 24 hour a day, most of the time of my life will be spend staring at this studious laptop and playing my online game.




When I at this make-believe place where magic is in the air. I found this soothing. The game could be addictive, but hey at least I'm not addictive to drug or sex.
It's not that I don't want to hang out with my friend at some shopping complex and watch some movies. And if you are my friend, then I want to say that I'm truly sorry if I hurt your feeling. But I find it that the game are more interesting then hanging out with you. Every time I want to go out, the same thing keep popping out of my head. Why am I doing this? Its not like I'm crapping money. And last time I check, the tree in front of my house don't grow money. And every outing would cost me lots of money and I die a little every time I ask funds from my parents. I just thing I shouldn't be the one keep asking the money for my entertainment.



Someone told me, we cannot be biased in making up choices. So we need to feel the both hot and cold first before we can decide which one we like. And don't get me wrong, I had live a life of going out. And I find it not so soothing as the game route. Because I need to be all dress up and putting up with people. the worst part is, I cannot fast forward the occasion. I just need to suck it up and take it like a man.

I'm not going to lie to u, there are multiple time that when I going out with somebody. All i think is when this all going to be over. Sometimes, I just step out and less than a minute the feeling comes.

But don't get me wrong. I'm not anti social. I will spend my arm and my leg for some truly worth it. I don't mind spending everyday with that someone......at least until I bored.

No comments: