Thursday, April 3, 2014

New chapter

It been a while since I post anything in this blog.

In case you are wandering, I'm not dead nor I'm in jail or something. It just that I've been busy, very busy, very very busy (doing nothing..hohoho).

Moving forward, you will see lot of posts from me (hopefully). This time it will be something that on my mind, or something on my heart. Maybe some advice, maybe some rant or maybe something inspirational for you. (Who know what the future will be). 

What I'm trying to say is that, this time, there will be no more some copy paste thingy from some website. All will be written from me. (there might be some quote here and there) The main target for these new post is only one. These posts is for you my love.                                          ..................(yeah right)

These post is for my future self. So that I will know what kind of person I am before. It take less than a second for someone to change, so before I change, I will like to mark the existence of my current self where my future self can see it. But if you want to read, read on my dear. 

I believe I'm old and mature enough to have my own idea and opinion. Think of it as warming up and practice before taken up my Master. That right boys and girls, I'm planning to take Master.


p/s : let see how many post will it take until I'm tired of writing these blog entry.

2 comments:

Hidayati Aziz said...

hahahaha... dh lame x stalk blog kau. xsangka skang kau dh pandai xpress feeling kau. hahaha.. gud gud gud.. ;p

Anonymous said...

Keep writing. I am enjoy reading.

Thank you. :)