Sunday, April 6, 2014

Starry mood

There is a girl who I felt in love at first sight.
There is a lot of other things that I forget, but I still remember when I saw her
She sitting there, smiled at me, you get the picture.

We are in this on and off relationship..
in very odd relationship.
we both love each other, but at different times, at different places.
it seems like destiny is playing a cruel joke with us.

I don't mind how the destiny had changed you. 
I just wish that you can see past my flaw.
but I'm sorry that I'm not the man who you thought I am.
That man is exist, but he will be fake like plastic. (And I hate that man)
I'm trying to be honest with you. Can you see I'm taking a huge gamble here.

Don't you know that I'll move the mountain if you want to baby.
You have no idea what I'm willing to do for you.

If you could say that you belong to me and ease my mind.
Imagine how the world could be, so very fine.

But let be real here,
I can see the signs but I choose to ignore it
My head keep telling me there's no way this will work
but my heart still want to try for one last time.
I don't want to spend the rest of my life wandering
if I'm not completely screw up my chance

I know that this is not gonna work.
So instead of losing you and burn the bridge.
I choose to salvage what remain here.
If God want us to be together, we will be together.
In the meantime, let have the last supper and let get this over with.

What is the hardest thing to do?
It is to say goodbye to someone you care.
It is to say goodbye to someone you love.

It very hard to say goodbye, but I have to do this.
You are the one that got away.. again.
The one that steal my heart away.. again.

So long and goodbye.. again.
Let hope our path never cross again.

To the girl that taken up so much place in my heart but doesn't know it.
I just hope that one day, you will wake up and realize what you have done
you have miss one hella guy.
Too bad that our egos and prides have cause us this relationship.

P/S : I wish I didn't call her on my first year back to peninsular (when I call her that time, I totally forgot who she was on that period). Or maybe if she didn't pick up the phone. Then I won't need to face this drama. (And now she is the heartache that keep lingering)

No comments: