Thursday, April 24, 2014

Woke Up This Morning

throughout this few months had made me realize one thing.
it is very difficult to be a teacher.

and I'm not a teacher.
I like the idea of teaching someone something.
but to do it as your career throughout the years. Now that a real challenge.

now I have new found respect to teacher around the world.
hence, I would like to propose a toast to teachers around the world.
without you, I would be end-up dead or some dirtbag doing something stupid.

p/s : I would like to take this moment to say thank to Mr Lee Yong Guo (sorry if I pronounce your name wrong) for teaching me math and become a huge contributor to my future. Seriously, before this I don't even believe in myself, you made me who I am today. It true what Pooh say (yes, Winnie the Pooh) , sometimes the little thing will take up the biggest place in your heart. And it true what they say "those who can do, those who can't teach"

No comments: